Effective date: 6th
Welcome to Vendify!
The Vendify ("Company", "us", "we", or "our") owns and operates www.vendify.me
and Vendify mobile application (hereinafter referred to as "Service
and Vendify mobile application, and explains how we collect, manage, use, safeguard and disclose Personal Information that results from your use of our Service, which is subject to the privacy principles set out in the Personal Data Processing Law (the "DPL") and general law intended to protect your privacy, as amended from time to time, and where relevant by the European Union General Data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679 (the GDPR), California Privacy Protection Act (the CalOPPA) and California Consumer Privacy Act (the CCPA).
Our Terms and Conditions ("Terms
means the www.vendify.me
website and Vendify mobile application operated by Vendify SIA. PERSONAL DATA
means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession). USAGE DATA
is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). COOKIES
are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device). DATA CONTROLLER
means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively. DATA SUBJECT
is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data. THE USER
is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
- Personal Data
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
- Usage Data
- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
- This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Location Data
- We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
- You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
- Transaction Information
- When you use our Services to make or accept payments or money transfers, we collect information about when and where the transactions occurred, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and information about the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- Device Information
- We collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device's interaction with our Services.
- Tracking Cookies Data
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
- USE OF DATA
- The Vendify uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
- RETENTION OF DATA
- We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
- We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
- Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- TRANSFER OF DATA
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
- DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
- Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction.
- If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for the purpose of including your company's logo on our website;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
- SECURITY OF DATA
- The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access- the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct- the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase- the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data- the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability- the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object- the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
- Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
- We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
- If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- users can visit our site anonymously;
- users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals:
- We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
- You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
- What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
- Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
- To stop selling your personal information. We don't sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
- Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
- To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by one of the following means:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Firebase is analytics service provided by Google Inc.
- For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- BEHAVIORAL REMARKETING
- Google Ads (AdWords)
- Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
- The payment processors we work with are:
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us.
- If you click a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site.
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 ("Children").
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 13.
- If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
- If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- CONTACT US
- By email: email@example.com